Coronavirus Information & FAQ
Princeton Pre-Owned Coronavirus Information & FAQ
Your Health is Priority #1.
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Princeton Pre-Owned, we're trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you'll find this information about how we're operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Princeton Pre-Owned car dealership in Bluefield, WV, at your earliest convenience.
Is Princeton Pre-Owned Open Right Now?
Yes, Princeton Pre-Owned is open right now!
At this time, you're still welcome to visit our car dealerships in Bluefield. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Princeton Pre-Owned consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Can I Buy a Car from Princeton Pre-Owned Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Princeton Pre-Owned right now.
Our physical showrooms are open, just like our website, phone lines and inboxes. Princeton Pre-Owned is committed to serving the local Bluefield community any way we can during this pandemic, so we're making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you're interested in buying a new or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to take advantage of our customized video walk-arounds and over-the-phone finance application process. You can then visit us to sign the paperwork in person, or make an appointment for us to deliver the vehicle right to your door. Whether you're interested in buying or leasing a new car, you'll get peace of mind knowing we'll deliver it to you for a test-drive or after the purchase.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we've received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices.
Are Pre-Owned Car Dealerships Essential in West Virginia?
Since auto repair shops and vehicle sales centers are essential businesses in West Virginia, Princeton Pre-Owned is open right now.
Our Bluefield showroom is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your car sales and auto repair needs.
Does Princeton Pre-Owned Deliver?
Yes, Princeton Pre-Owned is happy to deliver to customers who live within 12 miles of our dealerships.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Princeton Pre-Owned is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we're ready to tend to all your vehicle sales needs. If you're interested in buying a vehicle from us, we can send you a customized video walk-around of your vehicle of interest. If you like what you see, we can then bring the car, truck or SUV you've been eying to your door so you can take a test-drive. If you'd then like to buy the car, you can complete the auto financing application entirely over the phone from the comfort of your own home. Then, you can visit us to sign the paperwork and take advantage of our 100% secluded buying process, or schedule car delivery!
What Are the New Princeton Pre-Owned Sanitation Measures?
Here at Princeton Pre-Owned, there's nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule and flexible buying options, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increased Sanitation Measures: Employees are advised to frequently wash hands, sanitize high-touch areas, wear gloves and practice social distancing.
- Over-the-Phone Application Process: We can review your auto financing application over the phone, giving you details on down payments, monthly payments and more. In addition, we can also help you find which vehicles fit into your budget.
- Customized Video Walk-Arounds: We can send you a video of the car you want most! We'll show you everything your vehicle of interest has to offer, as well as point out any flaws or blemishes so that you can buy with total confidence.
- Test-Drives Brought to You: Once we have your preapproval, we can bring the vehicle to you for a test-drive -- no visit to the dealership required!
- 100% Secluded Buying Process: When you come in to sign the paperwork, we'll use our isolated office. This office is thoroughly disinfected every morning and between each customer.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you're using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it's important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!